The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Hotel is an all-inclusive resort built for the enjoyment of the entire family. One of the main draws at this 319-room property is being all-suite, so more space for kids or friends. My recent stay there was quite memorable. Below is an overview of my experience.
What I liked
- Accommodation – each suite comes with either a King-sized bed or two double beds, along with a sofa bed.
- Super friendly and amazing staff.
- Water facilities – in addition to the beach there’s also a gigantic infinity pool and a lazy river.
- Food choices – plenty to choose from as there are six restaurants as many bars.
- Lots of activities – from swimming and water sports to tennis and golf, along with numerous other activities, there are many ways to pass the time.
- Handicap accessible – it’s always nice to see ramps and facilities in the room to accommodate those with disabilities.
- Nightly entertainment – you can hang out at the nightclub, theater, casino, or one of six bars.
- Love the spa which offered amazing pools which we were able to take advantage of.
What I didn’t like
- Toilet doesn’t have a door you can close like the shower.
- Lazy pool isn’t fully operational (could be improved on).
Like its nearby adjoining sister properties, the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is a beautiful resort, both inside and out. To begin with, its grand lobby area gives glimpses of the beach as you check in. With warm earth tones and beautiful marble tiles, it’s an impressive gathering place.
The guest rooms provide a home-away-from-home feel and succeed quite well in doing so with bright, lively colours on drapes and bedding, as well as on the walls. Separated from the main room by a short wall, the sitting area is quite cozy with a table and chairs, and the sofa bed. An accent wall in this area also helps to bring warmth into the room. From here, you can step out onto the patio, which has a small table and two patio chairs behind a balcony that offers pool and beach or garden view.
Other features of the suites that were appealing was the fact that there were soaking tubs fit for two people, plus amenities that include free Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge with water, soda and beer, as well as a coffeemaker.
Activity-wise, Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is choc-full of things to do. I started with the main infinity pool but soon headed to the lazy river to experience it too. There is also an activities pool for people who want to indulge in games such as volleyball and ping pong, as well as the beach. In fact, you can also have access to the beach at the neighboring Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort next door.
Other things you can do include playing golf at the nearby course or indulging in non-motorized water sports. Guests can also unwind at Spa Sensations, which has among its features, a fitness center, hydrotherapy pool, Jacuzzi, juice bar and a salon.
On to the food and drinks – the choices are plenty, with everything from Jamaican favourites to Mexican cuisine. The drink options are also diverse, with some top-brand liquors available with your all-inclusive package.
For people traveling with kids, they are well taken care of, including via a Kids’ club, so adults need not worry about having a good time.
Get an Amazing Deal
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is well-reviewed and praised as a family-friendly resort. But whether you’re traveling as a couple or with young ones, the experience is just as enjoyable. Book your stay below at an awesome price.